Title: Mechanical Engineer P.E.
Salary: Aggressive Market Salary
Our Mechanical Engineers provide only the most exceptional service with consulting, engineering and designing HVAC and Plumbing systems for complex projects for healthcare, military, and higher education.
- Perform engineering calculations including, heat load calculations, energy modeling, ventilation requirements, duct static, piping head loss, COMcheck, cost estimates, LEED documentation, etc.
- Size, Select, Specify, & Schedule HVAC equipment, ductwork, hydronic piping, air terminals, plumbing equipment, fixtures, plumbing piping including domestic water, waste, vent, storm drainage, natural gas, compressed air, medical gases, etc.
- Develop AutoCad/Revit system design and documentation
- Interact with clients and project team members
- Complete assigned work on time
- Work independently and in a team
- Prepare project deliverables with attention to detail
- Evolving knowledge of building codes and industry standards
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications
- Licensed P.E. with qualifications necessary to get licensed in Utah and Arizona
- 6+ years’ experience
- Graduate of ABET accredited engineering school
- Good communication skills and enjoys working with people
- Service oriented and a desire to respond to the needs of the client
- Hands on Engineer
- Previous use of Revit
- Competitive salary and incentive programs.
- Full Medical and Dental for employee, with company contribution to dependent coverage.
- 401K with company match contributions.
- Company paid life insurance benefits for employees and dependents.
- Ownership opportunities.
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance. We will take affirmative steps to ensure that all of our company’s employment practices are free of discrimination. Such employment practices include, but are not limited to, the following: hiring, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, selection, layoff, disciplinary action, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, including apprenticeship. We will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities whenever possible.